"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Goethe

Monday, April 30, 2012

Oh, Can't You See, There's a Bird on Me!


I couldn't resist that title--it is one of my all-time favorite Sesame Street songs.  (Another one is I'm mad, oh I'm angry, very, very angry.  I'm sure this dates me with current Sesame Street watchers.)  I submitted this painting to A Day Not Wasted.  Some things I like about it, and some things I don't, but it is finished.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jeneen:) I don't regonize the title :) but I'm not a frequent watcher of Sesame street, but I do like it, the title and Sesame street. Your painting is beautiful. Especially the little bit of green in it is very nice! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you mentioned the green--I just thought I'd try it.

    ReplyDelete