"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Goethe

Friday, March 23, 2012

Loire Valley

I've posted a challenge painting of the Loire Valley, France, on ADNW.  I enjoyed every minute of painting this because it was a place that did get marked off  my sticky note list in my cupboard--at just this time last year.  The weather was beautiful, the springtime flowers were out, and the castles and pastries were fabulous.  My parents were able to come, and that is a good memory for us all.


Several paintings I've posted lately, including this one, are part of my first batch headed to Scriveners in Leavenworth for sale.  It is an art co-op, and I'm excited to be part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment