"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Goethe

Friday, August 24, 2012

The Class

I came home EXHAUSTED from my class.  It was not the quiet studio class I was expecting--it was work.  I was always on my feet or on the floor painting, installing, or coloring.  Although I learned some techniques, it was more about how to think like an artist.  What questions to ask and how to push yourself forward.  I overcame my fears about being a legitimate artist, and I understand more the "struggle" involved in creating. It was a worthwhile experience.  Here are some photos from the week.  When I got home, Jeff and Meredith had a graduation celebration waiting for me.

*Note: This post comes a week late because our internet was down for several days.














No comments:

Post a Comment