"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Goethe

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pollock

When experimenting with painting, one must try the splatters of Jackson Pollock--so here it is.


I decided I couldn't do a  straight copy, so I splattered on a green background.  Interestingly, my family likes this. 

I also tried another version of the Stained Glass Puzzle painting to see how it changed things.  Joseph is my one family fan on this one.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Jeneen:) Love the first one! Looks very fresh. I'm sure it wasn't that easy. Beautiful and I like the green background. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun to paint. The best thing was that I didn't worry about how it would turn out, I just had fun painting. You should try it!

    ReplyDelete