"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Goethe

Thursday, February 28, 2013

An Exhibit in a Hurry

I was scheduled to exhibit for the LCAA in March, but I really did not have enough pieces ready.  So, I thought," I'll add photography."  I have been taking some pictures around town for a book project, so I digitally manipulated some of them, added pastels (so now they are multimedia pieces!), and put them with some paintings I had or have been working on, and I had an exhibit featuring Leavenworth.  It was too easy.


1 comment:

  1. They are quite nicely, Jeneen. What a cute little paintings they are. Sometimes a little cheating is allowed:) Good luck with your exhibition:)

    ReplyDelete