"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Goethe

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Leavenworth Series


I've decided to paint a Leavenworth Series because there are tucked away scenes like this one that could be here--or could be in Germany.  There is also lots of interesting architecture--mostly old houses--that I would like to paint.  I guess the Centennial Bridge started the series.

It took me so long to get this posted because my sisters, Wanda and LaNell, and LaNell's three children, have been visiting.  It was fun to have them here.   

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jeneen:) Like it shows off in your painting you had a good time! I love this one. Again with that fresh green. Beautiful scene!

    ReplyDelete